1. What does the pkgadd command do?
2. How do you create a solaris package?
3. How do you view shared memory statistics?
4. How do you get system diagnostics information?
5. What is OBP and how do you access it?
6. What is LOM and how do you access it?
7. What is VTS?
8. What is an alternative to the “top” command on Solaris?
9. What is /etc/system for?
10. What does ndd do?
11. What does init 5 do?
12. What does init 0 do?
13. How do you boot from CD-ROM?
14. What is jumpstart?
15. How do you boot from a Network with jumpstart?
16. What is JASS?
17. What is the difference between NFS version 2 and NFS version 3?
18. What is RPC? Why do I need it?
19. Are kernel parameters tunable during runtime?
20. What does fmthard do?